The natural black meteorite is an astrological gemstone and also a simple gemstone. Natural black meteorite removes the mental stress and increases the healing power to fight physical illness. Treatment of Natural black color meteorite tumbled shape is unheated and untreated. This gemstone is used for astrological purposes. Natural black meteorite in 23.25 carats is best fallen from the sky and beneficial gemstone in illness.
|Dimensions (Exact)||20.36 x 13.48 x 8.02 mm|
|Treatment||Unheated and Untreated (No Indications Observed)|
|Weight (gram)||4.65 gm|
|Weight (ratti)||25.83 rt|
|Weight (Carat)||23.25 ct|
|Gemstone Information||More about "Meteorite" - Click Here|
|Comments||Unheated and Untreated (No Indications Observed)|
|Return Policy||10 Day Money-Back Returns*|
|Dispatch Time||Same Business Day (+3 days for typical Jewellery; +7 days for Bracelet/Gold/CZ/Diamond Items)|
|Certificate||Free - GIE|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
Write Your Own Review
SHIPPING AND COMBINING
- Express Shipping: Offered on request with adjustment of economic shipping availed by the customer.
$15-35 Rate Depend of the Country- Full Value Insurance / Most shipments delivered within 3-4 days.
- Economy Shipping: Default offered on website / Most shipments delivered within 4-27 working days. .
- Free Combining of orders - No extra shipping fees.
- Pay one flat rate express shipping fee for all items per transaction/shipment.
- No minimum and no maximum order value.
- Order as many items as you like and still pay only one single low flat rate shipping fee.
- Credit Card
- Western Union
- Bank transfer
GUARANTEE / CERTIFICATION
- Detailed specification of all the gemstones is mentioned against individual products
- All photos and videos are of the actual gem for sale (No Stock Photos)
- We offer free certification from Labs authorized by GIE, GIA, IGI, AIGS, GRS, GII etc.
- We also offer certification from lab e.g.: IGI, GIA, AIGS, GIE, GRS, GII etc. on special request only (4-42 working days).
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Gems are always measured in Millimeter (mm)
- Compare mm Size with US coins
- Dimensions are given as length x width x depth, except for round stones which are diameter x depth
- Select gems by size, not by weight! Gem varieties vary in density, so carat weight is not a good indication of size
- Note: 1ct = 0.2g
Every item is unique, so you can only order 1 of each item. However, we often have similar or matching items. If so, we display them on the same gem detail page
- IF = Loupe Clean - Internally flawless; free of inclusions
- VVS = Almost Loupe Clean - Very, very slight inclusions; inclusions barely seen under 10x magnification
- VS = Eye Clean - Very slight inclusions; inclusions can be seen under 10x magnification
- SI = Slightly included - Small inclusions can be seen with the naked eye
- I1 = Included - Inclusions can be seen with the naked eye
- Transparent = A gemstone having the property of transmitting light without serious diffusion / may have rutile or other inclusions
- Translucent = Allowing light to pass through, but not transparent
- Opaque = Does not allow light to pass through
- All gems have a 10-day inspection period, which begins on the date of delivery. Gems may be returned for a full refund during this period.
- Please email us for return authorization code when returning a gem.
- For more details click here
None: 'No treatment' means that the gemstone is completely free from all color, clarity and durability enhancements, such as heat-treatment, beryllium treatment, irradiation, fracture-filling, impregnation, stabilization or any other gemstone treatment. In other words, a non-treated gem has merely been mined and cut. More about treatments.