Natural yellow topaz is the gemstone of “Jupiter”. It is worn by consulting an experienced Astrologer. People can wear this gemstone in the metal Silver and Gold. It is a Delux quality gemstone in the shape of an oval. Its cutting style is faceted. Topaz is a natural gemstone of Odisha (India).
|Dimensions (Exact)||10.58 X 7.88 X 4.92 mm|
|Weight (gram)||0.65 gm|
|Weight (ratti)||3.63 rt|
|Weight (Carat)||3.27 ct|
|Gemstone Information||More about "Yellow Topaz" - Click Here|
|Return Policy||10 Day Money-Back Returns*|
|Dispatch Time||Same Business Day (+3 days for typical Jewellery; +7 days for Bracelet/Gold/CZ/Diamond Items)|
|Certificate||Free - GIE|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
Write Your Own Review
SHIPPING AND COMBINING
- Express Shipping: Offered on request with adjustment of economic shipping availed by the customer.
$15-35 Rate Depend of the Country- Full Value Insurance / Most shipments delivered within 3-4 days.
- Economy Shipping: Default offered on website / Most shipments delivered within 4-27 working days. .
- Free Combining of orders - No extra shipping fees.
- Pay one flat rate express shipping fee for all items per transaction/shipment.
- No minimum and no maximum order value.
- Order as many items as you like and still pay only one single low flat rate shipping fee.
- Credit Card
- Western Union
- Bank transfer
GUARANTEE / CERTIFICATION
- Detailed specification of all the gemstones is mentioned against individual products
- All photos and videos are of the actual gem for sale (No Stock Photos)
- We offer free certification from Labs authorized by GIE, GIA, IGI, AIGS, GRS, GII etc.
- We also offer certification from lab e.g.: IGI, GIA, AIGS, GIE, GRS, GII etc. on special request only (4-42 working days).
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Gems are always measured in Millimeter (mm)
- Compare mm Size with US coins
- Dimensions are given as length x width x depth, except for round stones which are diameter x depth
- Select gems by size, not by weight! Gem varieties vary in density, so carat weight is not a good indication of size
- Note: 1ct = 0.2g
Every item is unique, so you can only order 1 of each item. However, we often have similar or matching items. If so, we display them on the same gem detail page
- IF = Loupe Clean - Internally flawless; free of inclusions
- VVS = Almost Loupe Clean - Very, very slight inclusions; inclusions barely seen under 10x magnification
- VS = Eye Clean - Very slight inclusions; inclusions can be seen under 10x magnification
- SI = Slightly included - Small inclusions can be seen with the naked eye
- I1 = Included - Inclusions can be seen with the naked eye
- Transparent = A gemstone having the property of transmitting light without serious diffusion / may have rutile or other inclusions
- Translucent = Allowing light to pass through, but not transparent
- Opaque = Does not allow light to pass through
- All gems have a 10-day inspection period, which begins on the date of delivery. Gems may be returned for a full refund during this period.
- Please email us for return authorization code when returning a gem.
- For more details click here
None: 'No treatment' means that the gemstone is completely free from all color, clarity and durability enhancements, such as heat-treatment, beryllium treatment, irradiation, fracture-filling, impregnation, stabilization or any other gemstone treatment. In other words, a non-treated gem has merely been mined and cut. More about treatments.